Reciprocals and Wei Qi Study Group
Top 10 Signs of Reciprocals and Wei Qi Imbalances
1. "Human Velcro Syndrome" picking up and taking on others stuff
2. Low vitality and resolve in facing life's responsibilities and challenges
3. Unhealthy boundaries in relationships (people, money, schedules, actions)
4. Insomnia and/or poor sleep patterns
5. Oversensitive or under-sensitive to emotions of self and others
6. Intolerance to climate combinations or seasonal weather patterns
7. Bruise like a grape (slow to heal)
8. Fatigue from EMF, cell phone, screen time
9. Poor posture in sitting, standing and with movement patterns
10. Recurring illness (allergies, intolerances, pathogens)
Do you observe any of these in your healing practice or personal life?
Let's take a look at these and other Reciprocal and Wei Qi signals in the upcoming study group.
What are they telling us?
What observations can we make?
How can we facilitate balance?
Balancing the Reciprocals and Wei Qi within a BodyTalk session has the potential for deep healing in all aspects of life. The technique is simple but the your level of understanding, ability to observe with clarity can create a neutral space for healing that leads to profound shifts.
The 17 pairs of reciprocals provide communication, structural balance and adaptation of the body. Reciprocals possess an instinctual wisdom that rebuild the body when it is injured and support overall health in ways such as: boosting energy levels, lymphatic flow, vitality, immune function, breath cycle, optimizes digestion, meridian flow, and the nervous system function.
Wei Qi relates to the cyclical aspects of the body and is a platform of communication for the Reciprocals. Wei Qi is regulates the seasons within the body and is spontaneous, cyclic automatic and a protector.
Join us as we explore the dynamic influence of the Reciprocals and Wei Qi as it relates to your: physical health, mental well-being, emotional balance, harmony with the environment and consciousness aspects such as:
Week 1 - "The Circuit Board 2.0" - 17 pairs of Reciprocals, their wisdom and expression, emotional postures, Tensegrity, brain repair
Week 2 - "Source, Cycles, Seasons " - Wei Qi formation, patterns of flow, storage sites in the body, Gall Bladder connection,
nourishment cycles of yin and yang organs, seasonal and daily cycles.
Week 3 - "Unzipped" - the hypersensitive practitioner, "arrogance" of the healer, emotional wounds, physical injuries, sensory sensitivities, intolerance of touch and the Thalamus connections, surgical incisions, client vacuums,
Active Memory of scars
Week 4 - "The A List" - Learn Reciprocal relationships to: Dyslexia, Leaky Gut, Cranial Key Stone, Iliocecal Valve Personalities,
Milking the Pituitary, Bathing Your Brain, The Ice Cream Cone of the Skull, and the Vagus Nerve.
Week 5 - "Movement IQ" - reciprocals that stimulate brain integration, brain specifics of coordination/balance/posture, PNF, earning your stability as an infant and the ADD connection, "playing safe"... toys, playgrounds and technology that hinder reciprocal function.
Week 6 - "Space Invaders" - "Yes = No Wei, organ donors and recipients, The Vivaxis Factor, geography anxiety-illness
conflict, surgery and transplant considerations, the spoken word, protective clothing.
Week 7 - Group Session & Guided Meditation of Reciprocals and Wei Qi
A group matrix session will be facilitated on Week 1 and Week 7 of the series.
Participants will receive:
- Seven weeks of live events including audio, slides and printable notes (all recorded and emailed to you)
- Guided meditation of the Reciprocals and Wei Qi facilitated by Angela on Week 7
- Group healing/matrix session on Week 1
- Group healing/matrix session on Week 7
Completion of BodyTalk Fundamentals 1&2 from an IBA instructor is the only requirement to participate in the group. No IBA Membership or Certification needed. This study group does not offer IBA CE. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your registration. Our office verifies each participant has completed Fundamentals 1&2.