"Amazing! The benefits are invaluable for my clients and family. Plus, I use them on myself."
A life saver! "My son's allergies was once a 3-7 day illness. Now, it's taken care of in just a few minutes." Christine A. - Austin, TX
"Excellent class! Now I have the tools to keep my family healthy for life."- Mary B. - Mansfield, TX
What is BodyTalk Access?
BodyTalk Access provides you with a simple set of energy-based techniques helping reduce stress and maintain optimal health. A majority of your day-to-day health and stress-related concerns are easily addressed with the BodyTalk Access routine. All techniques are safe for all ages and levels of health.
What will you learn in the class?
Participants in the BodyTalk Access course will learn six techniques that are important for maintaining optimal health. You will receive a comprehensive, easy to follow, course manual that includes written instructions and pictures explaining how to do the techniques on yourself and others.
1. Cortices - quickly balances the brain to improve clarity, focus, memory and learning. Great for children, teens and adults!
2. Switching - ease anxiety, improves performance and decision making under pressure
3. Hydration - enhance vitality of cells, healthy digestion, and balances fluids.
4. Body Chemistry - balance the immune system's response to allergies, bacteria and viruses, seasonal and environmental triggers, and supports gut brain health.
5. Reciprocals - increases energy, restores alignment, relaxes tight muscles, improves flexibility, prevents injury, speeds up recovery. Great for sports and daily activities.
6. Fast Aid - immediately shifts the body into repair mode, great for life's unexpected accidents, injury, or trauma.
You will leave the class relaxed, re-energized and confident about your ability to care for yourself and others using the techniques.
BodyTalk Access is taught worldwide in 52 countries, eight different languages, and to over 45,000 people.
10 Reasons Why People Enjoy BodyTalk Access
1. Feel better immediately, supports the health and well-being of the body-mind on all levels.
2. Easy to learn, takes a few minutes to do, fits your daily schedule at home, school, work.
3. Reduces daily stress and maintain long term optimal health.
4. Enhances communication among the "three brains" (head, heart and gut).
5. Gentle tapping and hand placements on specific energy points engages the innatehealing system of the body-mind.
6. Safe for all ages and levels of health.
7. All techniques can be done without physical touch for those who are sensitive to touch.
8. Learn how to do techniques on yourself, others, small children and babies.
9. Sleep better and awake feeling rested and rejuvenated.
10. Improves mental and physical energy and prevents stress related illnesses.
Date: Saturday, February 10th
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Staybridge Suites - Las Colinas
1201 Executive Circle
Irving, TX 75038
You will receive a confirmation email with the class details with in 24 hours from payment.
Please email us or call 972-922-9572 with questions regarding payments OR if you prefer to pay by check or cash.