Results with your clients can be so much more than highlighting a list of microbes, allergies, toxins and intolerances. During this six week series we will take a big picture view of the Body Chemistry technique, explore new solutions, enhance our skill level and expand our ability to help more people.
Our series will consider Body Chemistry factors such as: belief systems, the ritual of the technique, environmental triggers, the client's "story" behind the illness, toxic emotions and relationships, brain functions, self love, fear of change, breathing patterns, Client Permissions, common links that balance and more.
In addition, you will learn information on practice building, managing the session, mirroring, client communicating, non-attachment outcomes and creating a space for healing during the session as a practitioner.
Week 1: - Body Chemistry - Back to the Basics
- Gain a deeper awareness of how shifting your perspective on Body Chemistry may connect you to a new client base.
- Pathologists know, do you?: Discover why your saliva is the ultimate in "smart technology."
- What is the RAS and what happens to it when you write down the priority?
- What information do the teeth hold and how to access it with a Q-tip?
- Honor the Ritual: Learn why aligning yourself to the matrix of the technique creates unlimited healing potential for your client.
- Reviewing the technique with example links.
Week 2: Where Your Thought Goes, Energy Flows
- Looking for This?: Observing patterns in your practice without attachment to outcomes. How are you influencing your sessions?
- Permission Granted: Learn why Client Permissions often links to Body Chemistry to shift the veil of resistance in the mind towards healing.
- Toxic Relationships: Discover how Body Chemistry often balances unhealthy relationships towards money, people and emotions.
- The Love Connection: Understanding the immune system's relationship to giving love, receiving love and love of self.
- Chronic Allergies and Illness: Find out the most common link to Body Chemistry that helps balance chronic food and environmental allergies.
Week 3: It's Story Time! Narrated by the Orientation Box
- Microbes, Toxins, Intolerances and Allergies most often have story behind them. Discover why the Orientation Box plays an important role creating a deeper resonance that helps balance Body Chemistry priorities.
- Events: Happy Birthday! Really? Gain a deeper awareness of holidays, specific events and anniversary illness patterns.
- Time: Learn how past, present and future time concepts brings clarity to the immune system and brain function.
- Emotions: That virus looks angry! Learn how your client's words can bring clarity to the personalities of their microbes, toxins, intolerances and allergies.
- People Parasites: What areas of your life or your healing practice are being drained? Learn how to work with parasites on a conceptual level as it relates to environmental relationships of people, emotions, money and more.
Week 4: Brain Power and the Immune System
- Observing specific areas of the brain associated with the immune system. What triggers them? How do they show up in Body Chemistry?
- Bank of Information: Is your memory outdated? Learn how the hippocampus (memory center) creates the realities of the immune system reactions.
- Button Pushers: Understanding how the brain often over reacts or under reacts to environmental pathogens and how to bring balance to the pattern.
- Can't Touch This!: Learn how the Amygdala can help shift severe reactions when it comes up as a priority in the session.
Week 5: The Ultimate Practice Builder - Physician Heal Thyself
- Take a Look in the Mirror - Observing the signals from your clients. What are they revealing to you about your sessions, practice and balance in life?
- Me, Myself and I: Understanding the benefits of outsourcing your "stuff" to a neutral observer to move into a healthier paradigm.
- Let Go of that Ego: Understanding the role of the practitioner in Attachment vs. Non-Attachment base sessions.
- Conflict or Collaboration: Understanding why supporting others and fusion networking build your practice to shift the scarcity consciousness in the healing practice or any type of business.
Week 6: Session Dynamics - Connecting with the Client
- Breathe, People!: Gain a deeper awareness of client and practitioner breath patterns during the session. What do they indicate?
- Choosing Your Words Wisely: Explaining Body Chemistry to the four personality types during a session.
- Free Your Mind: What "do you, should you, could you" focus on when you tap? Learn how to be present in the moment without being in the way of your client's healing experience.